What is a TMR Feed Mixer?
TMR feed mixer is a new type of dairy cow feeding equipment that can fully mix roughage, concentrate feed, minerals, microorganisms and other additives, and can provide enough nutrition to meet the needs of dairy cows. Based on supporting technical measures and TMR machinery with excellent performance, TMR feeding technology（cattle feed mixer） can ensure that every bite of rations eaten by dairy cows is a full-price ration with a stable ratio of fine to coarse and consistent nutrient concentration, which is a major change in the way of feeding dairy cows.
Features of TMR Feed Mixer:
TMR feed mixer is equipped with a high-precision electronic weighing system, which can accurately calculate feed and effectively manage feed storage. Not only to display the total weight in the feed mixer, but also to measure the feed intake of each animal, especially to accurately weigh some trace ingredients (such as nitrogenous additives, artificial additives, syrups, etc.), so as to produce high-quality feed , to ensure that each ration of dairy cows is a full-price ration with a stable fine-to-grain ratio and consistent nutrient concentration. TMR feed mixer can improve the compound feed and output, because after adding various feeds and trace elements into the mixer, you can take the feed ingredients determined by the selected feed formula; effectively guarantee the animal's demand for protein, and greatly increase Milk production, improved milk quality, and reduced metabolic disease.
Working principle of TMR feed mixer:
TMR Feed Mixer consists of a U-shaped horizontal cylinder and a stirring shaft with inner and outer double-layer spiral belts. When the shaft rotates, the inner and outer helical belts overturn the materials in a large range, the inner helical belts move the materials to both sides, and the outer helical belts move the materials inwards from both sides, so that the materials are mixed back and forth, and the other part of the materials is driven by the helical belts along the Axial and radial movement, forming a convective circulation. Through the above stirring, the materials can be mixed quickly and uniformly in a short time.
Why choose TMR Feed Mixer?
TMR Feed Mixer can increase the appetite of dairy cows, the more the cows eat, the more milk they produce. ?The use of TMR feed mixer can increase milk production because:
1. The TMR feed mixer performs preliminary mechanical mixing and digestion of the diet, which saves the energy consumed by the cows to digest the feed, improves the palatability, speeds up the feed intake speed and increases the feed intake;
2. The TMR feed mixer avoids the phenomenon of picky eaters in dairy cows, so that each bite of dairy cows can get almost the same composition of rations, which is beneficial to the stability of the internal environment of the rumen. This improves the quality of the milk and increases the milk production of the cows. However, not all feed mixer trucks can achieve ideal results in these two aspects.
So, to achieve the best milk production results, you must first understand what kind of TMR mixer truck is best for you. ?
What types of TMR feed mixers are there?
There are currently two basic types of TMR feed mixers: vertical TMR feed mixers and horizontal TMR feed mixers. So, what are the characteristics of the two TMR feed mixers?
The horizontal TMR feed mixer ranges from two cubic meters to sixteen cubic meters, which can meet the feed needs of small and medium-sized farms. At the same time, the horizontal type has the advantage of having a side observation port, which is convenient for farmers to observe the feed mixing state in the machine cabin while operating. , whether there is a fault, the configuration of the side observation port solves the difficulty in feeding the farmers, and there is no supporting conveying equipment or forklift, and manual feeding can also be used. The horizontal TMR feed mixer is equipped with three big dragons inside, mixing evenly , the speed is fast, the mixing effect is relatively good, and the vertical TMR feed mixer is generally used in medium and large or extra large farms, generally 7-30 cubic meters is the conventional specification, and other specifications can also be processed, such as: 60 cubic meters , 80 cubic meters and other large feed mixers, the advantages of vertical feed mixers are firstly relatively simple in structure, and can easily handle round or square large bales.
Compared with vertical TMR feed mixer and horizontal TMR feed mixer, they have their own advantages and disadvantages in the whole process from mixing to discharging. If it is a small and medium-sized farm, you can choose horizontal TMR feed mixer for use. With the scale of farming For expansion, you can choose to use vertical TMR feed mixer. Compared with the former, the cost performance of the two is relatively high. At the same time, farms that use a lot of storage feed can choose horizontal TMR feed mixer. Farms that use hay or yellow storage feed can choose to use it. Vertical TMR feed mixer.
Advantages of vertical TMR feed mixer
1. The vertical TMR feed mixer has a simple structure; the weighing is more accurate; it can easily handle large round or square hay bales; the wear rate of the mixer is greatly reduced due to the small pressure of the feed on the side wall of the barrel. A stand mixer produces more even and accurate mixing. The reason is that the feed is stirred up by the auger and then falls down naturally, and the stirring effect is very good after repeated repetitions. However, to achieve this, it is necessary to ensure that the loading sequence is correct. Vertical feed mixers handle large bales with ease. For round or square large bales, most horizontal mixers are difficult to handle, while vertical mixers can easily mix them. Due to the small pressure on the bottom and side walls of the vertical mixer tank, the equipment wears very slowly. Horizontal mixer trucks do not have this advantage, instead they wear faster and their service life is shortened accordingly.
2. The feed mixed by the vertical mixer truck is soft and palatable, which will increase the appetite of the cows and facilitate digestion. The feed stirred by the stand mixer is not easy to agglomerate. Agglomeration refers to the fact that the feed forms dry and hard lumps due to excessive extrusion. Cows will always feel full when eating this kind of feed and cannot eat too much. Due to the slow speed of the auger, the vertical mixer has little damage to the fiber structure of the feed. Once the fiber structure is damaged, the nutrients will be lost rapidly. Stand mixers can maintain feed nutrients for a longer period of time. The vertical feed mixer truck has a simple structure and is more reliable. From the whole process of stirring to unloading, they ensure high-quality feed to be stirred, thereby improving milk production and milk quality.
Service life, maintenance cost and energy consumption of TMR feed mixer
When considering the choice of a vertical TMR feed mixer, some factors in actual use should also be fully considered, mainly including service life, maintenance costs and energy consumption.
About the service life of TMR feed mixer. The service life of a TMR feed mixer is measured by calculating its working hours. Therefore, the cost of purchasing a mixer can be spread over each working hour. Although some mixer trucks are low in price, they have a short service life, and their purchase cost is evenly distributed to each working hour, which may be higher than the hourly cost of a mixer truck with a higher price but a longer service life.
Hinda Machinery designs mixers with full consideration in ensuring a long service life. From the smallest size to the largest size, we use the best wear-resistant steel plates; many of our users use it for more than 20 hours a day, and we use the best quality gearboxes. From the beginning, Hinda Machinery designed an auger system with an extremely low failure rate and a long service life. This unique system, which excludes the pressure generated during the mixing process, ensures that the gearbox can be used normally for up to 40,000 hours.
Although some TMR feed mixers are low in price, their service life is short, and their purchase cost is evenly allocated to each working hour, which may be higher than the cost of a mixer truck with a higher price but a longer service life.
The maintenance cost of a blender is significant. This one is calculated by how much the mixer truck spends per working hour. The design of Hinda Machinery TMR Feed Mixer Truck is simple, it is enough to only need to lubricate the main parts on time. You don't have to worry about forgetting to lubricate on time sometimes, because most of the equipment is equipped with an automatic lubrication system for you. This ensures that you spend the least amount of labor to maintain your equipment
What Convenience Can Hinda Machinery TMR Feed Mixer Offer?
1. The TMR feed mixer should not only display the total weight in the feed mixer, but also measure the feed intake of each animal, especially the accurate weighing of some trace components, so as to produce high-quality feed and ensure that every mouthful of food eaten by dairy cows The rations are full-price rations with a stable ratio of concentrate to coarse and consistent nutrient concentration; Hinda Machinery TMR feed mixer is equipped with a high-precision electronic weighing system, which can accurately calculate feed and effectively manage feed storage. Not only to display the total weight in the feed mixer, but also to measure the feed intake of each animal, especially the accurate weighing of some micro ingredients (such as nitrogen additives, artificial additives and syrups, etc.), so as to produce high-quality feed , to ensure that every bite of the ration that the dairy cow eats is a full-price ration with a stable ratio of fine to coarse and consistent nutrient concentration.
2. The Hinda Machinery TMR feed mixer adopts a high-performance auger driven by a variable displacement hydraulic motor, which allows synchronous cross-cutting and the speed can be automatically adjusted through the loading of the equipment. Combined with the program-controlled hydraulic top knife system, it ensures uniform high-quality mixing. prevent the device from overheating;
3. The main function of Hinda Machinery TMR feed mixer is a kind of feed mixing equipment integrating mixing, mixing, cutting and weighing. The ration produced can improve the feed utilization rate of animals, reduce labor intensity and increase the output of livestock products;
4. Hinda Machinery TMR Feed Mixer can mix fine and rough feed evenly, improve the palatability of feed and avoid the phenomenon of picky eaters and nutritional imbalance in dairy cows;
5. Hinda Machinery TMR feed mixer can maximize the dry matter intake of dairy cows and improve the conversion rate of feed;
6. Hinda Machinery TMR Feed Mixer can flexibly adjust and effectively utilize non-coarse feed according to the quality and price of rough feed;
7. Hinda Machinery TMR feed mixer can reduce labor, improve breeding efficiency, and make animal feeding management more accurate;
8. Hinda Machinery TMR feed mixer is beneficial to the synthesis of sugars and carbohydrates, and improves the utilization of protein.
Before we choose a tmr feed mixer price, we need to understand the working principle of TMR (total mixed ration) in detail. To understand why the use of TMR feed mixer can increase milk production and improve milk quality. When purchasing a TMR feed mixer, we should first select the model according to the number of operating items, and then select the specific product according to the manufacturing quality and sales price.
TMR Feed Mixer Supplier
Hinda Machinery is a professional manufacturer of pasture equipment, organic fertilizer production equipment, fertilizer spreader equipment, livestock equipment, cattle feed machine. We provide various types of TMR feed mixers and can customize them according to your requirements. If you want to inquire about TMR feed mixing, please contact us. We are happy to provide you with product information, technical advice and any guidance you may need.